Pasta is always pasta! Our secret? The Vismara ingredients! How can you resist?
Tagliatelle with tenerumi, courgette flowers and sweet Vismara bacon
- 60 minuti
- 4 porzioni
200 g meat broth
200 g fresh egg tagliatelle pasta
100 g Cubes of Vismara sweet bacon
100 g tender leaves
50 g stalks of tenerumi
6 courgette flowers
extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt to taste.
garlic to taste
chili pepper to taste
- Clean the tenerumi by removing the filaments, blanch them in plenty of water and then cool them.
- Separately, clean the courgette flowers.
- In a saucepan, brown the Vismara sweet bacon cubes and then transfer them to a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil into a pan and cook the garlic, the chilli and remove them once they are golden.
- Add the tenerumi, the courgette flowers, salt to taste and sauté.
- For the pasta, cook in suitably salted boiling water and when cooked add the pasta to the previously obtained preparation and add the crispy sweet pancetta cubes.
- Stir for a few minutes and serve.
WHAT ARE TENERUMES?
With tenerumi, or tenerume, we indicate the leaves of a typical courgette that grows in Sicily, the long courgette or snake courgette. Large leaves with a dark and velvety colour that are collected when young and particularly tender.
Chef Gennaro Esposito