Pasta is always pasta! Our secret? The Vismara ingredients! How can you resist?
Parmesan risotto, Rapini (broccoli rabe), Mediterranean herbs and Vismara smoked bacon cubes
- 60 minuti
- 4 porzioni
1 litre of meat broth
500 g broccoli rabe leaves
320 g carnaroli rice
150 g Vismara smoked bacon cubes
60 g butter
60 g grated Parmesan cheese
powdered Mediterranean herbs to taste
extra virgin olive oil to taste
Salt to taste.
garlic to taste
pepper as needed.
- Clean the broccoli, boil them in plenty of water and then brown them in a pan with extra virgin olive oil and garlic.
- Salt to taste.
- Next, blend the broccoli until they become a very creamy fluid and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, brown the Vismara smoked bacon cubes until crisp and then transfer them to absorbent paper.
- Separately, in a saucepan for risotto, fry the garlic with the extra virgin olive oil, add the rice and toast over medium heat for about 1 minute.
- Pour in the boiling broth a little at a time and start cooking the rice.
- Halfway through cooking, add the Parmigiano Reggiano.
- When the risotto is “al dente”, remove from the heat, stir in the butter and a grating of freshly ground pepper.
- Serve the risotto by combining with the broccoli cream, crispy bacon and powdered Mediterranean herbs.
Chef Gennaro Esposito