Let’s find out together the most appetizing main courses to enrich your table with Vismara;)
Decorated eggs with Vismara ham
- 30 minuti
- 6 porzioni
8 medium eggs (preferably 4 white and 4 brown)
200 gr of Vismara Cooked Ham
100 grams of mascarpone
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 cooked beetroot
1 sachet of saffron
1 cube of frozen spinach
- Boil the eggs by immersing them in cold water and bring to a boil for 8 minutes. Once cooked, drain and cool under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, place the cooking water of the beet, in another that of the boiled spinach, in a third dissolve the saffron in a little water.
- When the eggs are cold, cut the top with a serrated knife without worrying if the edges crumble a little. With a teaspoon extract the hard-boiled yolk, leaving the egg white inside.
- Blend the Vismara Cooked Ham with the mascarpone and firm egg yolks.
- Decorate the eggs with brushes and natural colours, creating patterns as you like, perhaps customizing each egg for each guest.
- Stuff the eggs with the ham and mascarpone mixture, using a pastry bag or a teaspoon and put them to refrigerate.
- Serve the stuffed eggs as an entrée in the traditional Easter lunch.
Happy Easter to all!